I have been absolutely adoring oils and serums for my face and body recently, and they have become my preference above cream based products for sure. I have been mainly trying out a range of facial oils as I have recently had quite sensitive skin, especially around my eye area, so I have been looking for beauty products that have great benefits as well as being gentle.
Because of this, it was such perfect timing when Skin Kissed got in contact with me to try their brand for the first time. Skin Kissed make the most amazing Vitamin C Serum, designed to nourish, enhance and leave your skin glowing. The serum has just 4 ingredients – vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, collagen and rose oil, all of which have been used for centuries to achieve natural and healthy skin
The benefits of Skin Kissed Vitamin C Serum:
– Improves wrinkles and fine lines
– Removes acne scars and heals prone skin
– Plumps and hydrates dry and dull skin
– Repairs and smooths sensitive, dry or mature skin, and boosts radiance
– Works as a great primer and base for makeup
– Leaves your skin glowing, smoother and tighter
How to use:
– Beauty – use it twice a day, morning and night, after washing your face. Can be used beneath moisturiser, or any follow up step of your skin-care routine.
– Make up – Use it as a primer under your foundation, or apply it as a serum on your brush to blend your makeup.
– Skin care – Use it as a treatment for oil skin and acne problems by combining it with your other skin treatment routines.
When properly formulated, ascorbic acid helps create younger-looking, firmer feeling skin while signs of uneven skin tone and spots seem to disappear. Ascorbic acid also helps skin’s surface defend itself from external stressors, lessening the effects of exposure to the elements.
Hyaluronic Acid – How Does It Help Your Skin?
Collagen – How Does It Help Your Skin?